METHODThe Stretch Model
Stretch can help you achieve the success you’ve always envisioned.
PHASE 1 |ASSESS
Benefit from our unique assessment approach which begins with assessing both people and process. Less than15% of organizations track strategic outcomes to actual results. That’s how we are different from other consultants: we work with you to develop the plan with implementation as the goal. You need to know your company’s starting point in order to determine how far you’ll stretch to reach your goals!
These assessments will help define who you are and where you need to go. So, wherever you’re currently operating, we will help to ensure you have the right people in the right places. Together, we will plot the course toward higher achievement, build a competitive advantage, and achieve your sustainability and growth goals.
- Explore and assess current culture and leadership health
- Perform individual Birkman Assessments on team members
- Stretch Strategic Assessment®
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Collect and assess all data to inform action
* The Birkman Method® is a scientifically-developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioral, motivational, and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
By using assessments to identify key components of each team member’s personality, we are able to determine how and where they can achieve maximum functionality and success.
PHASE 2 | TRAIN
Our leadership development and training approach simply makes strategy personal. First, we work with individuals to ensure they are strategically placed for maximum productivity both professionally and personally. Then, we work on communication styles and culture development in order to create an environment in which everyone can succeed. Engaging both the leadership and employees in the strategic planning process and by teaching them the tools, we see them increase their strategic competency. By first assessing both the culture and the process, we can first improve the foundation and create an environment for successful implementation and growth. The “How” Is Just as Important as the “What”.
- Mapping out a plan using the discovery data and identifying training opportunities for leadership with roles identified
- Culture and Leadership Training
- Basic Operational Dashboard
- Strategic Planning training and tools
- Meeting optimization
PHASE 3 | PLAN
Developing the plan is an activity that needs revisiting continually in order to be successful, and our process does just that. Once we have created a tailored strategic plan, we work right along side you and your leadership team in order to implement the strategy and track results.
- 3-5 year Stakeholder Objectives
- Vision Framework (core values, purpose, vision)
- Strategic plan summary with key investment decisions
- Strategic Priority and implementation Plans
- Strategic Scorecard and Communication Plan
- Develop key performance indicators and a strategic scorecard to calculate the plan’s success
Having an effective strategic plan is only one step in the process. We don’t guide you through formulating the plan and then leave you to execute it– we work with you to actually implement the strategy.
PHASE 4 | IMPLEMENT
Our vision is to have 100% strategic implementation by our clients, and we don’t stop there. We also believe adapting your organizational structure follows strategy, and this is a critical step to a successful implementation. We work with most clients for at least 12 months to implement the updated structure while monitoring and assessing the strategic planning process. Here are a few of our offerings:
- Leadership and Strategic Coaching
- Metrics Reporting
- Scorecard Analysis
- Organizational Structure
- Role Clarity and KPI
- Facilitated Monthly Priority meeting and Quarterly Reviews
- Routine leadership Meetings
- Annual Strategic Plan Updates
- Certified Strategy in Motion® Strategic Planner Training Program
All the areas above are critical success factors during the implementation and assessment process. Our role is to be as active or inactive as you wish. By facilitating, providing direction, and sharing our tools to enhance the accountability for execution, we help manage your team and encourage accountability for success.
5 | EXPAND
- Engaged employees
- Better hires
- A positive and productive culture
- Strong leadership.
- Clear vision and strategy
- Strategy implementation
- Doubled strategic and leadership capacity
- Tangible results
- Enjoying the work