OCT 22, 2020 • 9A-4P
JAN 22 & 29, 2021 • 8A- 12P
Kickstart your 2021 Strategic planning! Learn the skills you need to strategically grow your business, team or department in the New Reality. The Strategic Bootcamp will equip you with the necessary process and resources to create a winning strategy in this new reality. Many key assumptions have changed, and it is critical to understand why, what, and how to move forward.
During this intense training, you will learn:
- The framework and building blocks of creating a strategy to be successful in the new environment.
- The integral role of PEOPLE and STRATEGY needed to propel your business or team forward.
- The key strategic concepts everyone in your organization or team should know.
- The critical external changes due to the Pandemic to address moving forward.
- Download full agenda and training content HERE.
Who: Executives, Leaders and Department Managers who want to win in this new reality.
Why: Grow your strategic capacity to build your business, team, or department.
Price: In-person (socially distanced) $795. Virtual is $395. Digital is $499.
Background: Learn from Darcy’s 20 years of strategic planning experience customizing strategic planning best practices for growth-oriented, mid-size companies. Her Strategy in Motion™ process has been used by over 300 clients, many of whom she provided implementation support to deliver 2.2 times the industry’s standard implementation rate (>40% vs <15% of strategic plans that are implemented).
Expert Panel (during lunch):
Cyndi Wineinger, Co-Founder of Stretch and President of The Wineinger Company. Cyndi is passionate about coaching and helping people become their “best version,” by increasing self-awareness and maximizing the positive traits leaders bring to their organization. She focuses on all things people and has more than 20 years of experience on the impact of leading culture and teams to success.
Eisha Armstrong, Co-Founder and CEO of Vecteris. The Vecteris team combines diverse skill sets and experiences to help clients quickly address their most critical digital product innovation needs. Starting with deep customer insights, they use their knowledge and expertise to help clients move through their proprietary product development methodology: The Product Innovation Pathway.
Pam Beigh, President of SalesCORE. Pam provides customized strategies that ensure sales efforts are aligned with your business goals. They do this by applying a methodology developed exclusively by SalesCORE. It’s a holistic approach that integrates all aspects of your sales and business.
We know companies with a strategy are ...
- 12% more profitable and 70% of companies with a strategy outperform their competition (Achieve)
- We also know that most companies fail at execution, <15% of strategic goals are implemented. The key here is “First Who, then What” and helping the team understand the need for change.